The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast is a historic property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- A $50.00 nonrefundable deposit, for each guest room, will be charged to your credit card or debit card upon booking. All reservations must be secured with a credit card. Reservations using a gift certificate or third-party certificate for total or partial payment will not be cherged a deposit; however, a credit card pre-authorization is still required.
- The deposit comes off the balance that will be charged to the credit on file within 3 days prior to arrival.
- Any damage costs will be charged to the credit card on file.
Guest Room Rates:
- All room rates are based on double occupancy.
- The Front Parlor and Creekside can accommodate a roll-away for a total of 3 guests.
- Daniel Boone, with a queen bed and bunk bed, can accommodate 3 guests.
- A $25.00 per person/per night fee is charged for the 3rd guest.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, shorten your stay, or check out early with less than 4 (four) days' notice, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation, including the room (s) and packages you have selected.
- If we can rebook your reserved guest room(s), a full or partial refund will be made to the credit card on file, less the $50 per room nonrefundable deposit.
- No-shows are treated the same as cancellations.
- This policy applies to reservations made with gift certificates and third-party certificates as well.
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for holidays and special events.
If the roads into Cumberland Gap are closed, refunds will be made, less the $50.00 non-refundable deposit. The Inn cannot be responsible for weather conditions at the point of guest's departure and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
Children age 13 and older are welcome at the Inn, with well-behaved parents.
- Prior permission is requested for any child accommodations.
- Children may not be left unattended at any time.
- Please note that the property is not childproof.
- The $25.00 per person/per night for additional guests applies.
The Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast is a smoke-free indoors environment. Smoking is permitted on the deck.
Any guest choosing to smoke inside the Inn will be assessed a $250.00 nuisance fee. If damage has been done, additional fees may apply and all costs will be charged to the credit card on file.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-in: 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Self Check-in: after 6:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
Arrangements may be made for a later check-in by contacting the Innkeeper at 423-869-0868 or e-mailing us at email@example.com so that we may provide you with self check-in instructions.
Click here for: Dog Policy
Rates and Polices are subject to change at any time.